- Submit your website to Google Webmaster Tools. By doing this you can see what Google's view of your website is. You can tell if you website is already indexed, if there is problems with your website, and help you diagnose any problems you may have.
- Another thing you want to do is submit your domain name to Google - http://www.google.com/addurl/
- You can also post on Social bookmark sites such as Digg, Reddit, and StumbleUpon
- Submit some of your articles to Article Directories such as: EzineArticles, Buzzle.com, Amazines.com, ArticleDashboard.com, etc
- Post on forums that get a lot of traffic and put a link to your website in your signature
- You can also add your website to web directories such as Dmoz.org
- You can also go to this page http://www.cubestat.com/ and than submit your domain name and it sometimes help with getting your website indexed
Friday, January 21, 2011
One thing you will need to do when you create a new website is to get your website indexed with Google. You want to get this to happen as fast as possible because then people will be able to visit your website through search engines. This means your website will get more traffic and this is what you are going for in the first place. I have done a bit of research on this topic and here are a few ways I have found to get my website indexed a bit faster with Google.