SEO Delhi | Link Builder India
Friday, June 11, 2010
The biggest technological development of the late twentieth and early 21st centuries is probably the Internet. It has brought together people from all cultures, social and political ideologies and economic pursuits. This led to the development of what is currently known as "social book-marking" sites that have taken the internet world by storm. This new trend on cyberspace comes with a lot of benefits that you may not want to miss out on. Three are worthy of being mentioned here as they concern Internet marketers, irrespective of their areas of endeavor or business niches. These include:
1. Quick Indexing: The fastest way to have any web page or site visited by the search engines and indexed is by submitting them to any of the popular social book-marking sites like StumbleUpon, OnlyWire and others. I have had a brand new one-day old website visited by the Yahoo, Google and MSN search engine robots within 24 hours of submitting them to these social book-marking sites. I can categorically say that it is the best bait to attract the bots to your pages.
2. Traffic Generation: There is more to book-marking your pages online than just getting indexed; you are also guaranteed some traffic from these sites as soon as you submit to them. Since you will also be tagging (or submitting them under your niche keywords), a lot of the traffic from these sites are also very targeted. The result is that you may also have return visitors if you have very useful content or compelling offers on your website.
3. Personal Branding: Most of the social bookmarking sites like StumbleUpon also give you the opportunity to develop your own page on their site. This is more like a more developed profile that you can use to list all your web pages, post links to your sites and even publish content on any niche that you may be involved in.
In this way, you are not only submitting your pages to get one-way links to your sites, you are also branding yourself; you are establishing yourself as an expert to reckon with in your niche. A lot of these profile pages also get very high PR love from Google, thereby giving you a better chance of dominating your niche in the search engines. A lot of people on the site will also add you as a friend which will expand your network of fans and thereby generating you more traffic for you.
4. Quality Back links: As I mentioned above, you can build a personal page on a lot of the social book-marking sites, including the leading one, StumbleUpon. I have seen personal pages on these sites that have grown to a PR3 and even PR4. The effects of these is that your page will be frequented by the search engine robots, indexing any new content that you post on it and even following links to your own personal site and indexing the new pages and content on them. People pay top dollars to have high Page Rank links pointing their way, but with the right profile, you get them for free anytime and for a long time to come.
SEO Delhi | Link Builder India
Directory submissions are an important part of the link building process offered by many SEOs. Listing in good directories automatically brings in quality back links, increasing link popularity, increase your ranking in search engines, traffics and many more which all of are describe as below .
- To get your website indexed
Search engines like Google, Yahoo and MSN send out spiders-crawlers (Generally between 10 to 20 days) to search the web for new sites that come up everyday.For example, If you using the "add URL" page to submit your website to Google then it takes 4-6 weeks to listing site in it. When using directory submissions, you can get your website listed in Google and other major search engines in a matter of days sometimes because of major search engines find new websites through incoming links and directory submission is best way to get incoming link.
if your site is new or just been launched, a web directory link would help the search engine in finding your site and including it in its database. So given the benefit of web directory links, it only makes sense to get your site submitted to as many directories as possible.Thus,If you have a new site and you want search engines to know of its existence, then there couldn’t be an easier and better way to let a search engine know than having it find your site through links in various directories.
So that Directory Submission helps a new site in getting indexed on all major search engines.
- To get one way links - Improvement in Search Engine Rankings & Increase the link popularity
you should use directory submissions as part of your websites optimization and promotion is because of the fact that obtaining incoming links for your website is one of the most important ranking factors in the major search engines ranking algorithms, especially in competitive keyword markets. Search engines give importance to the number of inbound links to your site when ranking it for a given position during search and one way links are thought to be valued more than reciprocal links (links exchanged with other sites) and also, all know fact that obtaining incoming links from directory submission or others for your website is one of the most important ranking factors in the major search engines ranking algorithms, especially in competitive keyword markets. Most directories provide one way links, which is beneficial from the SEO aspect of your site.
Thus, directory links can help give a boost to your SEO efforts and it's also help in giving a boost to your already existing search engine rankings and increase the link popularity of your site.
- Targeting specific keywords / keywords phrases
Most directories allow you to provide a link with keywords describing your site. It’s not easy getting links to your site with the keywords you want and directories serve as the easiest medium for getting such links. Getting links with targeted keywords / phrases can have search engines favoring your site over others when ranking for the given terms.
Using varied link anchor text you can increase the possibility of your website being found under these keywords or phrases when they are typed into a search engine. After all, if you want your website to be successful, it would have to be found by people and the best way for that would be your site coming up on top for the searches that matter. When people search using particular words, you would want your site showing up in the first few results for those words.
Most directories are free to submit to Given the benefits and most directories being free to submit to, it makes business sense to having your site listed in as many SEO friendly directories as possible. After all, you don’t lose anything for doing so.
- Other advantages are as below:
- Your website Google Page rank can increase.
- Your website link popularity can increase (more back links)
- Your website can get more thoroughly indexed by search engines (get more pages in search engines) due to the directory submission process.
- Good place to find promotional partners
- You attract buyers in your industry
- They generate traffic for your website
- Brand building, Website owners can increase brand awareness by using their business name within the anchor text of their directory listing.
- Getting listed in good directories is a measure of your site's worth
- Through directory submission service, or submit to directories ,you can increased visits from search engine robots crawling for your site. “search engine robots are the agents that scour the web looking for new websites”