Sunday, January 31, 2010
You establish a business and now how you sell? You do marketing, print ad’s, Electronic Media ad’s, POP material, Kiosk, hording and many more. How you estimate your sale and brand equity by this? Yes you set goals. AS its your investment on marketing fo your product. If you want your investments to be successful, you should set a few goals. Without goals, you can not know what you are investing for? Your goals give you motivation, and help you assess if you are heading on the correct investment path for Right Return on Investment.
SEO is a new age marketing. It has now many dimensions like SMM, SMO, Internet Marketing etc. By setting WEB marketing or SEO investment goals, you are defining why you are investing. For traffic on your website or just rankings. You also need to see that is that traffic is relevant or fit to your business. You need to refine on actual segment that need your product or service. If you offer service in UK then traffic from other part of globe is waste. You are establishing a time frame for your SEO investments. By doing this, you are able to see what investments are appropriate for your goals. You are also able to check the progress of your investments to make sure that they are on track towards your investment goals. In SEO there are short term and Long term Goals. And it also depend on budget. Most of the firm look for single or two word keyword to be TOP no matter they actually bring real and relevant traffic. Mind it, these keyword are very hard to rank and take good time and money.So you get Return in long run. So setting up short term goals will help you to put your product and service in TOP ranks in little time for that invest on Middle or low level competitive keywords, which are easy to rank and cost of SEO is also less.
Now there is a problem ins selecting the right firm to do SEO. Few tips.
* First check if they them self are ranked anywhere.
* If they have and portfolio and they are ranked on good relevent keyword nut just on keyword that has no traffic. You can check keyword at https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal
* Company must be little OLD and have sound record.
* By thier communication you must be able to see if they have expertiseon site analysis, how Dynamic website work, And what all SEO activity means and do.And also if you actually need all SEO activity. As many site do not need all activity so choose right mix and that will help to cut down the cost.
Like if you have funds more than one major financial goal. You need to make your money decisions wisely. It may be that you need to avoid large expenditures that are not necessary. Your house needing a new roof is unavoidable. But a new plasma TV for your home isn’t necessary right now. Similarly its always good that you first do the Intial testing by small budget and that also will help you to test the SEO company capabilities.
But you must fix the goal. Like
* You need just traffic, any.
* You need relevent traffic. May be just Local Traffic.
* You need rankings and traffic both.
* You need just Branding and Traffic.
Having more than one goal just means that you need to work a little bit harder. Conflicts may occur, but by managing your goals and investments, you can work them out.
At CNET Infosystem we help our customers to choose right mix and right goals for SEO expert services.
Posted by Candry Johnson at 10:13 PM