Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Freelancer Designer India

Are you in need of a new website for your business? Not sure where to begin? I can help you create the website of your dreams. From creating entertaining and captive pages, to hosting and maintaining your site, I can offer the right solution for your needs. I have expertise in providing complete web site designing and development. I am freelance web designer from India providing web, print and multimedia solutions to both Indian and International companies since last 4yrs. I am always open for work and collaboration, so if you are interested in what I do then feel free to contact me at krishan.shree@gmail.com Contact no. +91 989 111 8605

Working as a Website Developer, web development is only one of many services that I provide. Acting as a usability consultant I can advise you how to get the most out of your existing web site, suggest web marketing strategies, and recommend web hosting, marketing and e-commerce solutions.

:: Domain name Registrations ( .com, .net, .org, .in, ac.in, other country domain names)
:: Website design, Update, maintenance and redesign of an existing web site
:: Database driven websites ( MS Access, MS-SQL)
:: Online Catalogues/e-Commerce shopping sites
:: Interactive Flash websites, Flash Animations & Presentations
:: Website Maintenance services
:: Personal Homepages and websites 

SEO Delhi | Link Builder India

1 comment:

priyanka singh said...

Dear Sir

This is a good conceptual idia
Thanks for sharing the good information

Ok Thanks

SEO Company India
SEO Services India
Link Building India